Reservations at Mountain Standard will be available one month in advance and all reservation availability is accessible through our website. A receptionist is available to answer your phone calls daily from 10am-7pm MST.
- Reservations are STRONGLY encouraged.
- We cannot guarantee specific table seating but we can take a request, however, those requests are not guaranteed.
- We do not reserve our patio tables. In the event there is very cold weather, seating might require a jacket and may not be comfortable enough to have a great dining experience.
- The maximum party size at one table is 8 guests. For parties larger than 8 please contact us at 970-476-0123; a reservationist is available 7 days a week from 10 am to 7pm.
- For reservations of 5 guests or more, a $25 deposit per person is required for booking. The deposit will be refunded if cancelled up to 24 hours in advance.
- Please arrive on time for your reservation. If you are more than 15 minutes late to your reservation, we may cancel your reservation to ensure that we minimize waiting parties. Please be aware that there is no bar or indoor area for waiting should you arrive in advance of your reservation. We will do our best to seat you on time and look forward to your visit.
- If you are experiencing any illness symptoms such as: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny/stuffy nose, body aches, nausea, chills, or fatigue, please stay home - we are happy to reschedule your reservation.